Orders & Shipping
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIME FOR ONLINE ORDERS?
Online orders will be processed within 1-2 business days. Business days operate from Mondays to Fridays.
Orders may experience delays in processing if there is a high volume of orders during seasonal periods or holidays.
WHAT ARE THE PURCHASE METHODS?
Current mode of purchase
1. Free self-collection at our office located at Tai Seng, Oxley Bizhub.
2. Courier delivery (within 2-4 business days) at $4.80. Free shipping for orders above $80.
- If time-slot delivery is required, reach out to us and we can arrange separately for you. There will be an additional $6 fee.
- If same day delivery is required, reach out to us and we can arrange on your behalf based on the rates that is provided by Grabdelivery / Lalamove / Uparcel. Or you can arrange on your end and coordinate with us on the pickup timing.
Current mode of shipping due to Circuit Breaker
1. Free normal mail (without tracking) for orders $30 and below. 3-5 business days.
2. Free courier delivery for order above $30. 2-4 business days.
WHAT IS THE LEAD TIME FOR SHIPPING?
1. Normal mail: 3-5 business days
2. Courier delivery: 2-4 business days
- Business days for normal mail are Mondays-Fridays.
- Business days for courier delivery are Mondays - Fridays 10AM - 10PM, and Saturdays 10AM - 2PM. Deliveries will be made anytime within these timings. If you need the parcel to reach you by a certain timing, a request note can be made to the delivery company and they will try to fulfil on a best-efforts basis. For office addresses, the delivery company will usually look out and plan for delivery before 6pm on a best-efforts basis.
- If shipping day falls on a Public Holiday, delivery service will resume the next business day.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIME FOR ITEMS TO BE READY FOR COLLECTION?
Item will be ready for collection within 1-2 business days after order is processed.
HOW WOULD I KNOW IF MY ORDER IS READY FOR COLLECTION?
You will be informed via Text message to your phone number or Email address that you have provided during the checkout.
Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or Email.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP TO MY COUNTRY?
We have calculated international(out of Singapore) shipping fees according to 5 zones. It will be a flat fee, irregardless of weight and quantity.
Zone 1 (SGD$13.80)
Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Korea, United Kingdom
Zone 2 (SGD$19.80)
China, Hong Kong, Macau, Phillipines, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Zone 3 (SGD$24.80)
Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, India, Japan, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United States
Zone 4 (SGD$31.80)
Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
If your country is not stated in the above list, do reach out to us via the platforms stated below.
WILL MY PARCEL BE SUBJECTED TO TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES?
The shipping fee stated above and in your order does not include any tax or duty. Hence, if any tax or duty is incurred upon inspection and evaluation, you will be responsible to cover those fees.
DOES MY ITEMS FALL UNDER RESTRICTED GOODS?
Most of our merchandises do not fall under restricted goods in most countries. However, items that contain alcohol as part of the product ingredient will be restricted. Hence, shipping of such items internationally will not be possible.
If you wish to purchase our Nebulising Diffuser Bundle where Cleaning Solvent(contains alcohol) is part of the bundle, we will process a partial refund of the Cleaning Solvent for you.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY ITEMS HAVE ARRIVED?
While your items will be processed for delivery in 1-2 business days, delivery time will differ depending on your shipping destination. However, rest assured as you will be able to track your parcel's delivery status with a tracking number and link that will be sent to you via e-mail once we have processed your order.
If you have any queries that were not addressed in the above, feel free to get in touch via any of the following methods. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.